Process Plant Production Manager – West Africa
Our client is currently seeking a production manager with a process or mechanical engineering background for their operations in West Africa.
- Manage the Dredge and Floating Treatment Plant processes
- Knowledge of HSE regulations and compliance assessment
- Oversee mechanical service plants, pumps and operating systems
- Develop and implement intermittent maintenance programmes
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with stakeholders
- Hands-on dredging and FTP operations as well as contracts administration
- Optimise process plant efficiency and cost reduction
- Create and monitor plans for employees and hold annual performance reviews
- Relevant tertiary qualification; Process or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience in related fields and within the mining industry
- Work experience with FTP’s and mineral sands
- Management experience is essential
- Extensive expat experience in Africa
- Valid driver’s licence
CA Global have Recruitment expertise in Africa in the following sectors, Mining, Oil & Gas, Banking, Finance, Telecoms, IT, Information Technology , NGO, Engineering, Construction, Power, Energy, Medical, Maritime, Transport, Shipping, Logistics, Procurement, Hotels and Executives. CA Global have experience in Recruiting and Staffing projects in the following countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Mining Job Boards
Mining Support Staff
Maintenance & Trades
Engineering & Construction
Executive & Senior Management
Add CA Mining to your favourites!