This week’s top Mining Jobs in Africa
CA Mining has a few Mining jobs from top mining companies in Africa! The top 3 mining jobs on our books this week are for East and West Africa. You may download the job specs below.
- Manage all aspects relating to the Underground mining ventilation system.
- In charge of mine’s ventilation aspects to regulations, underground personnel, equipment,
- In charge of geothermal gradients, fire safety and rescue bays, development and stoping methods, main fan locations, distribution systems.
- Provision of competency training in ventilation
- Identification and monitoring of risks concerning underground ventilation
- Provide ventilation plans and systems
- Co-ordinate Safety performance to ensure a high standard regarding Safety and Health is met
- Do regular inspections and checks to avoid ventilation failure and ensure a safe atmosphere in the underground mine.
Marketing Manager Job in East Africa(Must be a Kenyan national)
Our client is seeking a strong marketing person for their trucking and transportation business
- To act as a dynamic member of the team in marketing and selling the company brand across East Africa
- Develop new business and relationships with companies across the region
- Dealing with executive level managers and managing accounts
Underground Mine Planner Job in West Africa
- Short term operational planning and scheduling of the Underground mine plans.
- Ensuring that mining takes place in line with the short-to-medium plans
- Optimisation of short term planning and scheduling processes in order to improve operational efficiencies.
- Production scheduling
- Implementation and maintenance of safe, achievable, healthy and environmentally friendly mining plans.
- Effective resource and cost control.
- Human resource development and training.
- Development and generation of periodic management information reports.
- Continuously improve safety, cost and efficiency practices.
Download Underground Mine Planner West Africa Job Spec
If you would like to apply for any of the above Mining jobs in Africa, (and you meet the requirements for the vacancies) the you may apply directly to Nicky Stubbs. Send your CV to nicky [at] camining [dot] com
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.