Reference number: LH
Are you an experienced Workshop Superintendent with a background in Caterpillar equipment, mobile crushers, cranes and drills? This could be the opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a qualified individual lead their maintenance team on site in the Middle East.
- Supervision of the maintenance department for mobile equipment.
- Delegating tasks as well as taking a hands-on approach.
- Performance management for subordinates.
- Responsibility for costs & Budgets, setting, maintaining and forecasting.
- Liaising with logistics and parts manager for stock and forecast requirements.
- Minimise capital employed.
- Implementation and improvement of maintenance and safety standards and practices.
- Mentoring and training workforce.
- Mechanical Trade Test or similar qualification.
- 15 years’ experience in the maintenance of mobile equipment and crushers within a mining environment with at least 5 years at Superintendent level.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in the Middle East highly advantageous.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Proven performance management and people development skills.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.