Reference Number: 152 2011 MHU
To plan, supervise and manage the Treasury functions of the business.
- Forecast and monitor cash requirements for the business
- Analyze results and submit necessary reports to management to ensure value add decisions are made
- Meet all cash flow requirements timely, for both operating and subsidiary companies.
- Identify long and short term funding strategies or mechanisms to minimize cost of debt / finance.
- Manage loans, interest and repayments whilst ensuring compliance to agreement and Loan Covenants.
- Monitor and ensure effective electronic banking platform
- Effectively manage key treasury projects.
- Ensure all company compliance, legislative and internal policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Manage banking relationships with Banks, South African Reserve Bank (SARB) and other key stakeholders
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B Com Accounting Degree
- Honors in B Com Accounting / CA (SA) (Highly advantageous)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of hedging, investments, bank account management and international funds flows
- Membership of the Association of Corporate Treasurers advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of treasury fundamentals
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- EB driver’s license
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position