Our client, with underground mining operations in South Africa, is seeking an experienced Section Manager to lead their team on site.
- Manage and optimize production processes.
- Ensure production targets are met.
- Ensure operational, legal and safety standards are implemented and adhered to.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Workforce planning.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Higher Diploma or higher qualification in Mining Engineering
- Blasting Ticket
- Mine Overseer Certificate
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 10 years previous experience in underground mining.
- This position is only open to candidates currently residing in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation to the area will be required.
Please apply directly or visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.