Date Created: 2018-09-14T12:00:06+00:00
Reference Number: LIB037
Our client, with underground mining operations in South Africa, is seeking an experienced Section Manager to lead their team on site.
- Manage and optimize production processes.
- Ensure production targets are met.
- Ensure operational, legal and safety standards are implemented and adhered to.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Workforce planning.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B-Tech Degree in Mining Engineering
- Blasting Ticket
- Mine Overseer Certificate
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 10 years previous experience in underground mining.
- 3 years previous experience in a legal appointment in a trackless board and pillar environment.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation to the area will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.