Reference Number: 838-1812LH
Our client, with mining operations in the Northern Cape, is seeking an experienced Section Engineer who holds a GCC to join their team.
- Process optimization.
- Engineering planning, analysis, design and implementation.
- Asset care planning.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Ensure compliance to legal, environmental and company policies and standards.
- Change management and planning.
- Ensure operational effectiveness.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Quality control.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or Diploma.
- GCC Mines essential.
- 5 years minimum open pit and underground mining experience.
- Previous project management experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.