Reference Number: 25102017AD
Identification of ground conditions with appropriate support recommendation and ensuring compliance to specifications for ground control Strategies. This includes the present development ends.
- Maintaining and reviewing COP’s, GCMP, SWP and Standards
- Supervising SCO’s and Operators, Maintaining MOSH Adoption initiatives, SAP Bookings and Support Design
- Preparing and controlling the section’s annual budget by forecasting operating costs and monitoring expenditure on a monthly basis as well as developing and implementing cost efficiency programs
- Maintaining and improving safety, health and environmental standards and practices
- Conducting investigations, monthly audits and presenting findings regarding incidents to ensure effective problem resolution
- Facilitating monthly safety meetings, Performing training of safety modules, Conducting risk assessments
- BSc Engineering/ BSc Geology/Mathematics/Physics (Hons), B-tech/BSc in Mining Engineering
- Chamber of mines Rock Mechanics certificates (Hard Rock).
- Surface mining experience Advantageous
- Five (5) years in a hard rock underground mining environment(Rock engineering)
- Advanced Computer literacy (MS Office, Map3D, Examined 2D & 3D, J Block and other Geotechnical Software Packages).