Date Created: 2018-07-17T11:12:45+00:00
Reference Number: GAS0030
Reference Number: GAS0038
Our client is a mining company who have operations in West Africa. They need a Project Administrator to be based at their offices in Johannesburg.
- Analysis and input into management of strategy
- Liaise effectively with involved stakeholders
- Solid statistical and financial analysis skills
- Consolidate unit financials and do quality control
- Monthly forecast,
- Manage and utilise unit resources.
- Attendance of project meetings, site meetings and any other project specific meetings
- General management of the resources provided to project
- Cost and revenue reporting to Management
- Initializing and maintaining the projects’ Risk Registers/Implementing mitigation
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diploma in Project Management or Financial Qualification
- 5 years’ experience in project administration
- Must possess advanced computer skills (Microsoft Project)
- Great communication skills
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.