Reference Number: 831-1011LH
Our client, a reputable mining company with operations in West Africa, is seeking a degree qualified Plant Engineer to join their team on site.
- Carrying out routine, preventative and corrective maintenance within the processing plant.
- Spares and consumables management.
- Ensure optimum plant availability and functioning through efficient maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering essential.
- 10 years previous experience in maintenance engineering within processing plants in a mining environment.
- 5 years previous experience in gold processing plants.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa, working with multicultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Single status roster.
- 2 year contract.