Date Created: 2018-06-21T09:07:44+00:00
Reference Number: VG97524Mining Manager (Greenfiel
Reference Number: VG97524
To develop and deliver on the Operational Readiness requirements for the client’s future operation with a focus on the mine and haulage operations.
- The development and implementation of the Operational Readiness planning requirements for contracts pertinent to the Mining and Haulage Operations.
- Short and medium-term mine planning in liaison with the Corporate based long-term mine planning
- Integration of planning for the mine and haulage system designs and contractor interfaces.
- The execution of the Operational Readiness plan during the start-up of the project.
- Development of the safe systems of work and associated contractors in conjunction with the Safety Manager.
- Development and maintenance of a Compliance Register for the Mine
- Detailed involvement with tendering, evaluating and awarding the operational contracts at the mine
- Review of owner and Contractor Organisation Charts.
- Vetting of Principal Staff Appointments for the Operations Contractors at the mine.
- Provision of input into the development of the Health and Safety management planning for the Operations
- Must be willing to travel to West Africa prior to mobilization to site.
- Fluent French and English
- Surface and Conventional Mining operations experience
- Mine Management experience or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a mining Superintendent role in an open pit or open cut environment (in a large company)
- Experience ideally in a bulk commodity environment
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Statutory mine manager qualifications in Australia or similar jurisdiction.
- Previous experience in Greenfields mining operations.
- Previous experience in delivering ROM product with multiple penalty elements.
- Previous African/International work experience desired
- Statutory mine management knowledge in Australia or similar jurisdiction
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Perth based, then roster of 6/2 when based on site in West Africa
- 2-year contract, renewable.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.