Date Created: 2018-02-12T13:31:12+00:00
Reference Number: 6235VG
My client is currently seeking an experience Mine Manager for their brownfields project in West Africa.
- Coordinate special projects
- Manage current contracts
- Develop and implement a production business plan and develop strategic proposals Content
- Manage production, planning and scheduling of mining activities
- Manage process & quality control and conduct production exploration
- Compile and submit reports,
- Risk management, by identifying, mapping mitigation and corrective actions to address
- Compile budgets for production and conduct cost management
- Manage health & safety and manage rehabilitation of the environment
- Support all section heads in the explaining, implementing and maintenance of all strategic goals
- Plan, organise, lead, control and develop subordinates' activities.
- Set goals and objectives for the team. Monitor and provide feedback. Address progressive poor performance.
- Recommend and approve development plans
- Maintain internal and external relations, including the interface with external providers responsible to ensure departmental needs are met and employees are satisfied
- Provide relevant and specialised technical support to applicable stakeholders
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A degree in Mining Engineering is preferred
- At least 15 years’ experience in a similar position
- An internationally recognized Mine/Quarry managers certificate
- Brownfields experience and advantage
- Demonstrated competence in a senior management role in a major resource environment
- Demonstrated understanding of project management techniques
- Driver’s license essential, and other mobile plant licenses (Dozer, Haul Truck, Excavator) highly regarded
- An ability to work in a high pressure environment and upskill all employees through practical training programs
- The job is characterised by the need for a high degree of practical and technical competence, excellent communication skills and ability to work in and oversee a team. The ability to manage multi discipline work flows is crucial within set time frames
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Expat assignment
- 9/3 roster
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.