Date Created: 2018-02-27T12:49:01+00:00
Reference Number: 859-2702LH
Our client, with mining operations in West Africa, is seeking an experienced Underground Mine Maintenance Superintendent to join their team.
- Carrying out planned maintenance work according to availability of equipment and priority.
- Delegating of tasks to underground maintenance team.
- Planning of work and conducting inspections.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Diagnosing and performing repairs to mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Compiling reports and analysis.
- Performing root cause failure analysis.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Trade Certificate or Degree.
- First Aid certificate advantageous.
- 8 years previous experience in mechanical maintenance within an underground mining environment.
- 5 years previous experience in a Supervisor or Superintendent level role.
- CMMS experience.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in West Africa.
- Ability to train and mentor a multicultural workforce.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Single status roster.
- Limited duration contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.