Date Created: 2018-07-20T06:55:05+00:00
Reference Number: 895-2007LH
Our client is in need of a trade tested Maintenance Shift Foreman with experience in processing plants in the mining industry to join their team on site in the Northern Cape.
- Managing maintenance and installation work for the process plant and related infrastructure.
- Performing asset care activities including feedback and reporting.
- Daily inspection checklists for tools, equipment and areas of work.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Fitter or Boilermaker trade test.
- Matric certificate.
- 5 years previous experience in the maintenance of process plants in the mining industry.
- 3 years Foreman / Supervisor experience.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.