Date Created: 2018-07-16T12:54:27+00:00
Reference Number: 934VG
General IT Support, dealing with hardware and software enquiries; working together with a small team of staff to deliver a professional high quality service level to end users. Routine maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Superintendent must have a good working knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Safety of yourself and team workers while on site
- Provide assistance in the use of personal computers hardware, software.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level.
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems.
- Perform network configuration, installation and repairs of Printers.
- Installs, maintains and repairs CCTV cameras.
- Install, maintains and repairs of Televisions, Radio Repeater, and Phone.
- Maintain an inventory of IT assets (Computer, Laptops, Printers, Digital Camera, LCD, Switch Hub, UPS)
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Proven experience as IT Superintendent or relevant position (Essential)
- Knowledge of point to point/multi point wireless links (Desirable)
- Experience with Ubiquiti, Alcatel, Dell and HP Equipment (Desirable)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster of 9/3
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.