Reference Number: 850-0902LH
Our client is in need of an experienced Engineering Supervisor from an Electrical or Millwright background to join their team on site in South Africa.
- Managing the maintenance and services for the processing plant and related infrastructure.
- Root cause failure analysis.
- Develop and implement maintenance optimization strategies.
- Reviewing engineering drawings.
- Overseeing engineering projects.
- Maintenance management and procurement for light vehicles.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety standards.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Mentoring and training.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrician or Millwright Trade Certificate.
- 10 years previous experience in the maintenance of processing plant and related infrastructure on a mine site.
- 5 years’ experience in Engineering Supervisor or Superintendent level positions.
- Previous experience overseeing light vehicle maintenance.
- Previous experience working with multi-cultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required should the successful incumbent reside outside of the area.