Date Created: 2018-09-14T08:33:20+00:00
Reference Number: 913-1409LH
Our client is in need of a qualified Diesel Mechanic with extensive experience on Caterpillar dump trucks, loaders and graders to join their team in West Africa.
- Maintenance, repairs and rebuilds of Caterpillar equipment and components.
- Compilation of parts list required for repairs.
- Ensure highest levels of equipment reliability and availability.
- Managing warranty claims.
- Provide service reports.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic.
- 10 years post-apprenticeship experience in the maintenance, repairs and rebuilds of CAT dump trucks, loaders and graders.
- Well-versed on CAT SIS and ET.
- Previous experience compiling service reports and managing warranty claims.
- Previous experience as an expatriate working in multi-cultural environments in Africa.
- Availability of one week or less essential.
- Limited duration contract.
- FIFO roster.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.