Date Created: 2018-06-04T08:59:09+00:00
Reference Number: 636VG
Our client in Central Africa is seeking a Creditors Supervisor that will manage all aspects relating to the crediting process, vendor management and vendor vetting. He / She will manage a team of seven.
- To manage the creditors process by providing administrative and technical supervision to the reporting Creditors Controllers and Accountants, thereby ensuring smooth credit operations.
- To conduct the vetting and financial management of vendors.
- To manage the vendor database.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Total minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably in the Creditors Department, including a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Supervisory role
- Experience in managing goods suppliers (preferable)
- Excellent understanding of “procure to pay” process
- Excellent Planning and Organising skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Reconciliation skills
- Deadline driven
- Attention to Detail
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.