Contingency Permanent Placement
- Our Contingency Permanent Placement service includes company, position, candidate profiling, job advertising and searches, in-depth telephonic interviews and facilitation of the interview and hiring process.
- For our Contingency Permanent Placement service we charge a permanent placement fee, which is due and payable upon the appointed candidate commencing employment with the client.
- Our fee is charged on the annual gross salary of the candidate. We will not charge fees on housing, car, travel allowances and bonuses.
Our service includes the following:
- Taking a full job and candidate profile and understanding the company culture;
- Advertising the job vacancy on diverse networks, online job boards and other platforms;
- Researching our extensive database;
- In-depth liaising with candidates to ascertain their interest in the position as well as assessing them against the requirements for the role;
- Conducting comprehensive and detailed telephonic interviews with candidates;
- Checking references , qualifications and criminal history if and when required;
- Arranging all stages of interviews between the client and candidate;
- Thoroughly briefing candidates and clients before interviews;
- De-briefing candidates and client post interviews;
- Closing and negotiating the package and the start date with the client.